YAY! Swap time has arrived! This event should greatly spice up your scrappy cabin quilts! Everyone who has registered for our swap will be notified by email today with their swap partners email address. Please email your partner for postal details. Here are a few more guidelines and answers to your questions.
* Fabric scraps should be 100% cotton or linen.
* You should include 250gm (1/2 pound) of fabric scraps packaged in any way you would like. (Brown paper lunch bags not as universal as we thought!)
* Scraps can be as small as you like as long as they are usable for the scrappy cabin challenge. Scraps should be no bigger than approximately 10" x 10".
* All swap packages are to be sent on or before the 15th of June. Please let your partner know when you have posted your package.
* If for some reason you are no longer able to participate, please email us so that we can ensure no one misses out.
* If you feel you would like to enclose an extra treat for your partner feel free though this is not a requirement of the swap. A card would also be a lovely touch! Who knows you may make a swapping buddy or penpal for life!
* For those of you who have missed out, we will repeat this swap if it is successful.
* HAVE FUN!!
In other news... Our beautifully talented, fabulously artistic Aunty Yda has updated her website. Her site is basically a gallery of her work. We both fell in love with her new collages and particularly loved this one, "Design van de straat". We have added her to our favourites and suggest you have a visit.
The technical half of the "Melly & me" partnership is going on holidays for a week. The technophobe half will attempt a post at some point during this week. (There are no prizes for guessing who is who!!) If there is no new post, rest assured that we will make up for it on my return - Melly.